The Breeders Connection Boards
TBC Sale Ring     TBC Chat Room     TBC Directory

Go Back   The Breeders Connection Boards > The Breeder's Connection > The Breeder's Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
6goldbuckles
Breeder's Connection Junkie

6goldbuckles is on a distinguished road
Default CODY OHL NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! FINALLY COULD GET ON A COMPUTER AFTER 18 HOURS OF DRIVING. FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO THE FEW PEOPLE THAT I HAVE HAD BAD DEALINGS WITH. I AM TRUELY SORRY FOR STANDING YOU PEOPLE UP AND NOT FOLLOWING UP ON MY END. I ALWAYS STILL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN WHEN I AM PINCHED AND USUALLY GET PINCHED. WHETHER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A CHECK TO COME IN,OR EXPECTED I WAS GOING TO WIN ONE, OR WOULD GET SOMETHING SOLD TO GET IT PAID FOR. I AM TRUELY SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE INVOLVED IN THOSE SITUATIONS. AS FAR AS THE HEIFERS THAT I BOUGHT FOR $800 A PIECE,AND NOT SALE BARN PRICE. I HAD A LOAD OF HEIFERS THAT WE BUCKED AND I WANTED THE BEST SIX OF THEM TO TRY AGAIN AND SEE IF THEY WERE BETTER. I FED THOSE FEW HEIFERS FOR A FEW WEEKS AND REBUCKED THEM. THERE WERE SOME REALLY GOOD HEIFERS ON THEM. I HAD SOLD TEXAS TED SOME COWS AND WHEN HE CAME TO GET THEM, HE ASKED IF I HAD ANY WILFONG BLOOD I WOULD SALE. I NEEDED THE MONEY, AND SOLD HIM A COUPLE BRED TO WHITEOUT FOR $1,000. HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NOT SALING THEM TILL AFTER I DID. IF I WOULD HAVE GAVE $325 FOR THEM LIKE THE REST BROUGHT, I WOULD HAVE TOOK THEM TO THE SALE. HE ALWAYS WANTS SOMETHING OVER YOUR HEAD. HE HAS QUIT TALKING TO MONTY SAMFORD AND KEITH NEIGHBORS FOR SOMETHING STUPID IM SURE TO. MELANIE- AS FAR AS THE BULL IS CONCERNED, HE SENT ME THE BULL TO PARTNER ON AND I TRAINED ON HIM AND FED HIM FOR A YEAR. I THOUGHT ENOUGH OF HIM TO ENTER HIM AT STEPHENVILLE AND THE LOADED HIM ON THE WRONG SIDE AND SPILLED HIM. HE GOT MAD AND HIPPED HIS SELF A LITTLE. WE BUCKED HIM AND HE DID HORRIBLE. I PAID THE $700 ENTRY FEES. I TURNED HIM OUT FOR A PRETTY GOOD WHILE AND THEN PUT A COUPLE TRIPS ON HIM AND HE WAS DONE. BOB SAID TAKE HIM TO THE SALE AND I DID. HE BROUGHT $389 AND SOMEWHERE IN THER HE WAS MAD AT ME AGAIN LIKE HE IS WITH MOST OF HIS FRIENDS. HE SAID JUST **** IT AND KEEP THE MONEY. THATS HIS FAVORITE THING TO DO SO HE ALWAYS HAS BULLETS. MELANIE- THIS WAS ALL BACK WHEN YOU WERE STILL A INTERNET GIRL SO JUST DROP IT ALREADY. AS FAR AS MY TEXT TO MARCIA. I WAS UPSET BECAUSE EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING THANKING MY PARTNERS SHE POST BEHIND IT SAYING GLAD I GOT YALL HOOKED UP AND GLAD YOU CHOSE CODYS BULL PROGRAM.THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER IT SEEMS PEOPLE WANT TO GET HER TO BRING UP WHO NOT TO DO BUISNESS WITH. I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT SUPPORTIVE,CARING AND GIVING THREW ALL OF MARCIAS UPS AND DOWNS. WHO EVER SAID I THREATNED HER OR TEXTED HER SOMETHINS MEAN ABOUT HER IS SICK.MY PARTNERS HAVE TRUSTED ME TO HANDLE EVERY BUISNESS DECISION THAT HAS COME ARE WAY AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT YEAR FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY GREAT PARTNERS AND CUSTOMERS. FOR THE REST OF YOU WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW LIKE JEFF TOSH,MARSHALS GOT A FEVER AND YES YOU POPPY BULL THAT ALWAYS WANT TO THROW ROCKS AND SAY I AM SCUM AND A LOSER. I WILL BE AT THE BREEDERS CUP NEXT WEEKEND AND YALL CAN LINE UP AND WE CAN TAKE CARE OF ALL OF IT. I WOULD LIKE SOME OF YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM ATTENDING MY THIRD COUNSLOR MEETING TUESDAY MORNING AT 10AM IMBETWEEN MY BUISY RODEO SCHEDULE TO HELP ME DEAL WITH BEING A BETTER PERSON,HUSBAND,FATHER AND MY OBSESSION WITH MY BULL BUISNESS. I WANT MY KIDS TO BE APART OF MY BUISNESS AND COME AROUND AFTER THEY TURN 18. HMMM THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND AGAIN SORRY TO THOSE WHO I HAVE LEFT HANGING IN THE PAST. SINCERLY CODY OHL 254-485-2795
6goldbuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
T S

T S is on a distinguished road

I am not trying to get in the middle of anyone's business , nor am i doubting any of these stories that are being told concerning some of Cody's deals , Cody himself has even admitted not doing right about some stuff ... But it is of my opinion that if Cody or anyone else for that matter , has not personally "screwed" you it is a pretty juvenile road for you to take when you talk trash about the man .

This whole deal about who to do business with and who not to do business with is ridiculous ! 99% of the members here are adults , do yall need someone to tell you who to deal with ? I for one will judge each and every person that i have contact with based on MY experience with that person. All of these auction sites have a BLACKLIST and everyone of you that is reading this knows how to access each sites list !

Just today i was talking to a very well respected breeder , he told stories of one of the most "well known" bullmen in this business selling him cattle with an insinuation that such animals were bred a certain way , guess what ... the cattle were not bred the way that he had implied .. I personally have heard that same story from many different people about that same " BULLMAN " selling cattle and being very misleading about their "supposed" pedigree ... Do i believe these stories that i have heard about this man , absolutely i do ! Would i do business with this man , absolutely i would .. however , based on what i know , you can bet the farm i would not let this man screw me because i would be prepared to make sure everything is in order !

It is no big secret that Cody and Mickie Mataska have butted heads over some dealings on Mickies auction site , both of which are friends of mine , so i am i supposed to pick a friend and throw the other to the wolves ? I think the world of Mickie and Cody and i would do anything that i could for either one of them ...

I think Bob Wilfong is possibly one of the most , if not the most knowledgeable "Bullmen" in the world and i love to read what he has to say , but Bob regularly disagrees with alot of people on here so should i disagree with all of those people just because Bob does ... i have talked with Melanie Wilfong several times thru messages and i think she is a wonderful person .. Is it possible for me to be Melanie and Cody's friend ... I think it is possible !

Maybe i am wrong but i cant help but be amazed at some of the "simple minded" things i read on here !

Like i said , i am friends with some of these people that Cody has had problems with but at the end of the day i have to respect or disrespect each person based on my personal experiences

When you do something just because somebody else is doing it you are only cheating yourself ...

Just my thoughts , and if some of you dont want to do business with me because of my beliefs that is fine with me

Sincerely ,
Cody's friend , Trae
T S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
Marshall

Marshall is on a distinguished road

Mr.Ohl ,
I have had my share of money $$$ trouble , but managed to handle the situation in a profesional manner ! Also had personal trouble with friends, some how managed to work those out with class . Not saying that I have handled everything perfect, because I AM NOT ! WE all go thru this world with things we wish we had handled diffrently .
Biding under fake names, not paying, threating text and calling, ladies ! That is where I draw a line !
I said what I thought in my other post and will stand by what I said ! I you still have trouble with any of my statements, I am easy to get ahold of !

I truely hope that what ever counsling you are doing helps !

There is more to winning than just being first !
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
Summerrain

Summerrain is on a distinguished road

Cody I wish you the best with your counseling

Im glad we talked yesterday, but I will say, you never said anything to me yesterday about

Quote:
AS FAR AS MY TEXT TO MARCIA. I WAS UPSET BECAUSE EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING THANKING MY PARTNERS SHE POST BEHIND IT SAYING GLAD I GOT YALL HOOKED UP AND GLAD YOU CHOSE CODYS BULL PROGRAM
I remember posting once when Little Whiteout won

Quote:
Congratulations Cody and Shonda
Shonda Im so happy I referred you to Cody when you were looking to invest in a bull... you got a good one there thats for sure, Im happy its going great for yall.

I apologize if you felt like you said. didnt mean to come behind you on a post.

Like I told you on the phone yesterday, whats between you and Mickie, you and bob and melanie, thats between you and them.

My post about People You May Not Want to Do Business with was made to make new folks aware of blacklists and was posted after alot of folks asked me to post it. It had nothing to do with you directly.

As far as part of the text message shared on that thread.. I did clarify it was not directed at me, it was in reference to someone else.

Like I also told you yesterday, I have no hard feelings towards you at all. I have always thought of you as my freind.

Last edited by Summerrain : 08-22-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Summerrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
M_Wilfong

M_Wilfong is on a distinguished road

That's what those pesky buyer seller agreements do is hold something over your head. It's called a responsibility to uphold your agreement. When a friend well sell you out for a couple hundred a head it's time to shuck them loose. You missed the whole point, but pretty easy *to understand. Just do what you say you're going to do and you won't have anything hanging over your head. Good luck, Cody. I wish you well and I'm sure bob does too, he's on the road right now.
M_Wilfong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
HGS

HGS is on a distinguished road

Cody, I hope you get all your ducks in a row.... Trae. I appreciate your logic......

An example I ran onto Bob about five years ago having only seen him once in about 30 years. We started talking and I asked him if he had some young bulls that didnt buck too well and I could take then and play around with them. He said NO and explained to me that he didnt want bulls being sold out there with his brand on them if they were not true buckers. I assured him that this would not happen. His answere was still NO........ Then he told me as tory about selling some heifers to friend with the agreement that if they were sold they would have to go to the sale barm. I dont remember if if told me the person's name or not but I figured it out. But the person sold some to other breeders........ My point is this. All of therse enethical people screw it up for all of us honest breeders. My opinion is, it doesnt hurt to know who these people are. Like Trae said, then I can do or not do business with them. Probably in most cases, it will be NOT.. Just my opinion with fact thrown in. HS
HGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
M_Wilfong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6goldbuckles View Post
I NEEDED THE MONEY.................. MELANIE- THIS WAS ALL BACK WHEN YOU WERE STILL A INTERNET GIRL SO JUST DROP IT ALREADY.
1. Don't we all?

2. Isn't the Internet great? That's how I've met most of you, starting with bob 4 years ago. By the way, if you are single you might just find someone special on Equestrian Singles. That's how we met. I guess better than a bar.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
Steelman
Gold Member

Steelman is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Wilfong View Post

2. Isn't the Internet great? That's how I've met most of you, starting with bob 4 years ago. By the way, if you are single you might just find someone special on Equestrian Singles. That's how we met. I guess better than a bar.
If there are anymore on there like you, would you give em my number ?
Steelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
M_Wilfong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman View Post
If there are anymore on there like you, would you give em my number ?
I'll put you on there Jeff! I told Terry I'd list him too!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
KEITH NABOURS

KEITH NABOURS is on a distinguished road

SURE IS A PRETTY DAY HERE IN EAST TEXAS
KEITH NABOURS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links