The Breeders Connection Boards
TBC Sale Ring     TBC Chat Room     TBC Directory

Go Back   The Breeders Connection Boards > The Breeder's Connection > The Breeder's Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2011, 05:40 AM   #201
Lasso

Lasso is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Valley View Post
How about some old Bull Flicks from our posters. Most folks have some...Let's Go!!!!!!!
HERE ARE ALL THE OLD FLICKS YOU CAN HANDLE LOL!

CLICK ON:
MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RODEO COWBOYS
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...e 20ab&type=1
then go here......

ROUND-UP RODEO SIMONTON,TEXAS
http://www.facebook.com/groups/121239734554474/
you may have to join to see

Last edited by Lasso : 08-02-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Lasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:51 AM   #202
Lasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Valley View Post
Just a few come to mind {most from Texas}...Andy Carey, Ricky Lindsey, Wolf Turner, James Stone, Bubba Goudeaux, JJ, Gene Lyda, Don Tadolini, Bill Kissinger, Dutch and Chris Norman, Dude Davis, George Conrad, Barry Bunch, Oscar Garcia, Roger Pack, Alan Coudej {Coojay},...

Does anyone remember Bar 1 Bar Arena, Circle 8, The Round Up, Cypress ...?

Thanks Howard for the book info... Bobby
I have most of these guys pics ,,Bubba Goudeau, Wolf, J.J.(Ricky Ferrell), James Stone...Here is Bubba Goudeau , Wolf (Larry Turner) and Bill Bonner. The arena in Cypress was Gold Mesa that you are thinking of. Owned by Lester Kluge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bubba goudeau.jpg (9.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 266687_2219622455576_1398107530_32530283_5779437_o.jpg (38.7 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Lasso : 08-02-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #203
Lasso

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGS View Post
Any of you ever know Robert Chambers? HS
Howard,
I knew him well...,may he rest in peace, but you may go here and go down Memory Lane and look at some old pictures of him.

CLICK ON:
MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RODEO COWBOYS
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...e 20ab&type=1

then head over here and there's some more..

ROUND-UP RODEO SIMONTON,TEXAS
http://www.facebook.com/groups/121239734554474/
might have to join group to see

and this is cool

http://youtu.be/2m4Yi08Ne2I

Here are a couple...Bill Bonner and Robert and Bubba Goudeau and Robert

Last edited by Lasso : 08-02-2011 at 08:32 AM. Reason: attachment
Old 08-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #204
Lasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayou buckers View Post
Bernis Johnson
Tex Martin
Casey Tibbs
Jim Miller
Frank Rhoades
Marvin Holmes
Bill Kornell
(Harry Tomkins top 5 of all time)
Ronnie Bowman
Dan Willis
Butch Kirby
Sammie Groves
The toughest guy i ever knew personally was Buck Legrand I was at ft worth once,buck had his hand on the back side of the chute telling a story and one of steiners bulls came in the chute and hooked his hand it took off 3 or 4 fingernails buck just shook his hand and went on telling his story.that's tough
Here is a picture of Bill Kornell-World's Youngest Champion Bullrider-Guinness Book of Records
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bill Kornell.jpg (25.0 KB, 49 views)
Old 08-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #205
Dusty Mcneese
Gold Member

Dusty Mcneese is on a distinguished road

Kilos campos rode with loose rowels could here em whistling. Kent n Kirk Richards went too the neck like bareback horses,Bugs Coe was one of them guys that was hard to throw he was the DA in Kountz Tex there just recent Bill "Elkin" Pondrom would spur one into his hand like u ain't never seen. "bad Brad" Charlie Bradfieild looked outside and spurred everything. Shawn Davis won the S.E. circuit a couple times slow n the chute but would put them turned in spurs deep in they ribs. Bubba Dunn was tough seen him get hooked 3 times by xo9 hard in the chest n the neck while still on his back and some how sit back up ,sounded like stuf was breaking. Church Point LRA. Stu sellers ,Greg Griffin,Greg McManus ,Ronnie Allen,Bobby Lathro,tuff,Lambert ,Storming Norman Curry,Clean Gene Stough,n Ricky Lindsey. Branger Seen Roscoe get fired up mad before the bull riding and he tried to pull the lungs out of his bull Lane Frost I pulled his rope in Bonifay he layed around on the benches before it started ,he was hurting had a broke collar bone rode 17 Farleys Wrangler and won it could barely lift his arm. Just to recall a few. Plus I seen a good portion of these guys ride with halos and or broke backs. Good Stuff just read this thread had to mention some twice.

Last edited by Dusty Mcneese : 08-02-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Dusty Mcneese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #206
Brenda Campbell

Brenda Campbell is on a distinguished road

I wanted to say hello on behalf of my brother Glen Campbell. For all that know him... he is well and living in Indiana. He's not up to speed with the new mode of communication (computer) so if any of you would like to get in touch with him message me and I'll give you his number. He hasn't forgotten the good ol'days, nor any of you. I've truly enjoyed reading the post and looking at the photos...they brought back alot of fond memories and some not so fond...lol. Take care and my thanks to the administrator of this site. Remember...we only get one shot at this life so get a good grip, nod yer head and let'r rip! ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 165069_111644792242559_100001911175668_91934_5229358_n.jpg (12.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg cowgirls.jpg (16.2 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by Brenda Campbell : 10-03-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Brenda Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #207
out55law

out55law is on a distinguished road
Default bullriders of the past

I remember a couple of guys that were pretty sticky back in the day and that was Lynn Woods of Jay, Ok. and Tommy Crandell of Henrietta, Ok. Lynn's Dad also sold a bull to Dell Hall called O bar that I am sure bullriders remember.
out55law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #208
hillside

hillside is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by out55law View Post
I remember a couple of guys that were pretty sticky back in the day and that was Lynn Woods of Jay, Ok. and Tommy Crandell of Henrietta, Ok. Lynn's Dad also sold a bull to Dell Hall called O bar that I am sure bullriders remember.
Did U rodeo with Tri-State Rodeo when they were bucking 0- ( Smoke ) and Lynn & Charley were riding ?
hillside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #209
MRA Bulls

MRA Bulls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillside View Post
Did U rodeo with Tri-State Rodeo when they were bucking 0- ( Smoke ) and Lynn & Charley were riding ?
I did way back when, went to lots of their rodeos and were at a lot of shows that Lynn & Charlie were at.
MRA Bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #210
born2fight
Breeder's Connection Junkie

born2fight is on a distinguished road

might have missed them , but didnt see Terry Don West or Donald Owens mentioned yet also I am not old enough to have seen him but heard stories of Dale Glory and I liked to watch Mika John Calico and Bubby Baily
born2fight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links